- Do you wish you could stop hearing about what to do online, and start doing it?
- Do you lay awake at night feeling like your online presence is stagnant or outdated or doesn’t really represent all the benefits you and your business provides to your clients and customers?
- Do you feel like you’re not getting your message out?
- If so, don’t worry… you’re not alone.
Countless online businesses suffer from analysis paralysis. They are not sure what to do AFTER they write their blog content and dread posting it on their website.
You ultimately end up not posting your blogs on your website, enewsletter or post the link on social media because you don’t have the time to follow through… or you get distracted by new ideas and just maybe you decided to do a Facebook Live instead. BRAVO!
By hiring an Online Visibility Pro to build your online presence, we can help you plan and set up your monthly blogging calendar and follow through on the next steps to powering up your online visibility.
Let us help you get your message heard!
• Google likes text
• Google likes formatting (Titles, Subtitle, Paragraph)
• Google likes freshness (Add new content regularly)
• Google likes outbound hyperlinks
• Google likes FAQ pages
• Google likes Google Maps on your contact page.
• Google likes experts
For a faster response to inquiry about our online management services, please click below to book your time with an Online Visibility Pro. We have the virtual technology support you are looking for in getting your blogs up LIVE and ready for marketing.
Our most popular package (8 blogs) is only $350.00!
Click the button below to schedule a time to review your blogging schedule
Get-it-done blog post package.
Plan A: 3 new blog posts once a month at $197
Plan B: 8 new blog posts weekly or bi-weekly at $350
*ADD ON option: SEO optimized 10 already published blogs.
Repurpose older blog posts, update the content and republishing them is a great idea to keep your content fresh! Plus have them all SEO optimized for Google.
The package includes the following:
1. Install and utilize a Yoast Plug-in to ensure your blog content you’ve already published is SEO optimized and attracting clients.
2. Check your keywords, categories and tags are set up.
3. Check your meta-description (160 characters or less) is set up and fully functioning with the Yoast green light.
4. Check your Blogs are optimized for Social Media posting with the blog title, correct image and meta description.
5. Checking your blog design and structure of the fonts in your blogs that are using H1 for Headline, Subheading is H2, Sub-Subheadings should be H3’s. Blog design is easy to read use of bold words and splash of colors.
6. Checking Blog titles are eye-catching, impressive or contain valuable keywords.
7. Checking images are conveying the message of your blog and SEO optimized.
8. Checking your blog post is set up with an author bio box.