Get-it-Done Blog Posts and Share to Social Media
- Do you wish you could stop researching what to do and start doing it?
- Do you lay awake at night feeling like your online presence is outdated or doesn’t really represent all the benefits you and your business provides to your clients or customers?
- Do you have a system in place what to do next AFTER you have publish your blog?
- Do you end up not sharing your blogs on social media because you don’t have the time to follow through?
- If so, don’t worry… you’re not alone.
Countless owners have experience procrastination or
analysis paralysis when it comes to blogging.
By hiring an Online Visibility Pro to build your online presence, we can help you plan and set up your monthly blogging calendar and follow through on the next steps to powering up your online visibility.
Let us help you be seen and get your message heard!
- Google likes text
- Google likes formatting (Titles, Subtitle, Paragraph)
- Google likes freshness (Add new content regularly)
- Google likes outbound hyperlinks
- Google likes FAQ pages
- Google likes Google Maps on your contact page.
- Google likes experts
For a faster response to inquiry about our online management services, please click below to book your time with an Online Visibility Pro. We have the virtual technology support you are looking for in getting your blogs up LIVE and ready for marketing on Social Media.
Click the button below to schedule a time to review your blogging schedule
Get-it-done blog post package.
3 new blog posts and Social Media share at $179
8 new blog posts and Social Media share at $399
*ADD ON option: SEO optimized 10 already published blogs.
Re-purpose your most popular blogs, update their content and republish!
This is an excellent way to keep your content fresh!
Plus have them all Search Engine Optimized.
Pricing: Starting at $297 depending on word count of blogs
The package includes the following:
- Install and utilize a Yoast Plug-in to ensure your blog content is search engine optimized (SEO) and attracting clients.
- Check your keywords, categories and tags are set up.
- Check your meta-description (160 characters or less) is set up and fully functioning with the Yoast green light.
- Check your Blogs are optimized for Social Media posting with the blog title, correct image and meta description.
- All your blog posts will be designed and structured using H1 for Headline, Subheading is H2, Sub-Subheadings should be H3’s. Blog design is easy to read using bold words and splash of colors.
- Check that your Blog titles are eye-catching, impressive or contain valuable keywords.
- Check images are conveying the message of your blog and SEO optimized.
- Check your blog post is set up with an author bio box.