3 Proven Steps to Boost Your Marketing Efforts.
1. Know Your Target Market
- Knowing your target market is 100% critical to crafting a high-converting campaign and establishing yourself as an authority in your field.
- Get clear on what problems your products or services solve and what your target market stands to gain by choosing you instead of your competitors.
- If your business could solve just one problem for your customers or clients, what would it be?
A high-converting campaign demands that you understand your target market thoroughly and establish yourself as an expert in your field. To get started, determine their demographic.
Who do you want to appeal to?
- Instagram-obsessed millennials (25-40)
- Gen Xers (41-56) who primarily hang out on Facebook
- Baby Boomers (57-74+) who love watching YouTube videos and joining like-minded groups?
This question will help you choose the best places to publish your content to win over your dream audience.
If your target audience is not Baby Boomers (57-74) or Millennials (25-40) and instead is Gen X’s (41-56), then you’ll want to tailor your content to Gen X’s. That might seem obvious, but this group is often overlooked.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What are their interests?
- What are their struggles?
2. Get Visual
What makes your business stand out from the sea of online companies? Maybe it’s an expertly designed color palette or logo with an unforgettable tagline. Showcase it on your website, social media, and email signature line, so your branding is consistently seen. Whatever it may be, make sure your branding is strong and cohesive.
- Reference your branding in all your content. This will make it instantly recognizable to people scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Identify what makes your business unique and how to communicate that to your target audience better.
- What do you do differently that has people coming back to you repeatedly?
- What is it about your product or service that makes it different from others like it?
By considering these issues, you will determine what makes your company different. You want to be unique. The most successful businesses are those that stand out from the crowd. So, emphasize your uniqueness and use it to your advantage.
3. Invest in launching a product, course, or coaching program
Once you’ve got a clear picture of where your target market hangs out online, set aside a portion of your budget (time and money) for product launches, workshops, or VIP days. If you’re selling products online, such as an online course, or group coaching programs, you’ll likely have multiple product launches throughout the year.
A product launch is a great way to introduce your product to a larger audience and generate buzz, traffic, and leads. Product launches can take many different forms, from a complimentary 60-minute in-person workshop, a Zoom webinar, a Facebook Live event, or a series of emails to your email list.
Don’t forget to use social media and blogging to discuss your upcoming product launch. What they all have in common is they allow your audience to get their hands on your product.